Benefits of Vacuum Excavation
Why use Vac-Ex?
Vacuum Excavation advanced technology is a much quicker non-invasive process used to safely expose live utilities that could easily be damaged by traditional hand digging methods.
We are proud of our record of over one million hours with zero strikes and using extensions we can navigate very narrow and deep hole or trench excavations with our Vac-Ex units.
There are many benefits of using vacuum excavation including health and safety.
- Reduces Manual Operation with its remote-control operated Vac-Ex units ensuring work can be carried out safely in all areas and can be performed at distance, which means that there is no risk to the operator.
- Cleaner Excavation, materials captured inside skips ensuring a safe working environment for worker on site.
- Eliminating underground utility strikes maintaining Health & Safety records.
- Minimizing traffic disruption.
- Less manpower and equipment needed for each project therefore more cost effective.
- Reducing reinstatement costs by reduced size of excavations.
At Vac-Ex we are committed to reducing the Co2 emissions generated from our vehicles.
Our units use HVO fuel which is a sustainable and renewable alternative to diesel making us much more environmentally friendly than other vehicles in the industry. For more information please visit our environmental page or complete the short form below.